professional conversion software
You will need DVD to iPod Video Converter, iTunes6 or iTunes7, or later.
1. Launch Cucusoft DVD to iPOD Converter. Select the profile (output format), encode speed, and then set the output folder. You’ll have to set the output folder to your hard disk.
2. Insert your DVD to the DVD-ROM
Choose file->open dvd in the menu.
3. Determine the Basic Input setting Audio track.
Then set Subtitle on the menu. Find the position in the track you expected and move the start to it. In the pop up window choose "record from movie start point" and then output file size.
Import the iPod video to iPod with iTunes6
1.Connect your iPod to the PC
2. Launch iTunes. You’ll see the right user interface.
2. It is recommended to create a new list in order to place the converted file.
3. Find the file converted with the help of DVD to iPod Converter, and drag it into the playlist you made just now.
4. You can drag this file from library of the iTunes to the new playlist, if you added the it to the library.
7. You’ll be able to see the file list after updating. You can even change the file name. Right click the file, select "Get info", and change it at "Info".
Import the video to iPod with iTunes7 or later
Synchronize your iPod and library to transfer the converted file to iPod
1. Connect your iPod to pc.
2. Launch itunes7
3. Unmark "Manually manage music and videos"
4. Click the File, and select Add File to Library
5. Select the converted output file
6. You will be able to find the video at Movies, right click the file, in Get info to select the kind of your video.
7. Find Sync "iPod" at the menu.
8. You will find the video on you iPod as soon as the updating is completed.