professional conversion software
How to convert video files to iPod video using DVD iPod Video Converter
Let’s say you have a video uploaded from the video camera or downloaded from the Internet and you want to transfer it to your new iPod. Usually people raise such question: how to convert .avi, .wmv, .mpg files to MP4 format in order to play it on iPod. Below is a step-by-step guide for performing this action.
You will need Cucusoft iPod video converter
1. Click "Open file" and open the files you wouldlike to convert.
2. Click "Output" and set the output folders.
3. Then click "Convert" to begin the conversion.
How to import the iPod video to iPod with iTunes6
1. Connect your iPod to PC.
2. Launch iTunes.
3. Create a new list where you will place the files you converted.
4. Select the file you converted at explorer, and drag it into the playlist you’ve just created.
5. Drag the file from library the iTunes to the playlist, if you added the file to the library previously.
How to import the iPod video to iPod with iTunes7 (transfer the converted output manually)
1.Connect your ipod to pc.
2. Launch itunes7
3. Unmark "Manually manage music and videos"
4.Right click your ipod
5. Click New playlist,
6. Create a new list for the videos you’ve converted.
7. Click the playlist you created.
8. Open the output folder, and drag the output file into the window.